Buying A Home in San Antonio...
Will be an exciting and rewarding experience. If you are thinking about moving to our city or live in the San Antonio area, but wish to investigate a change in residence.
For Daily Mortgage Rates go to ...
- Mortgage Central: For a fun calculator to find out how much home you can afford to purchase, go to this site. Being pre approved with your banker or mortgage lender for a loan amount puts you in a strong bargaining position when you make an offer on a home.
- Real Estate Listings (IDX Look up): Go shopping at these sites and at my listings as your buyer's agent, I can assist you with any home you find on these sites or do searches for you on the local real estate data base. We can also tour the neighborhoods and preview the homes.
- San Antonio School Districts:
- Determine your home needs with you.
- Arrange for pre qualifications and pre approval for real estate loans.
- Focus your home search and analyze the market.
- Arrange for you to view homes for sale and accompany you on your visit.
- Provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis in order to determine a fair market offer for your home.
- Present the offer to the seller and help to negotiate your purchase.
- Coordinate all aspects of the real estate transaction which include presenting the offer, arranging for home and termite inspections, appraisals and working with the title company and the lender to assure each has all required documents.